Do you need a writer to help you out?
My name is Steve Gillman, and I can write your…
Articles | Website Pages | Newsletters | Blog Posts | E-Books
=> Writing that is clear and compelling
=> Writing tailored to your audience
=> Writing that is accurate and well-sourced
My qualifications? Here are some of them…
– Websites: I’ve written thousands of pages for my own and clients’ websites.
– Articles: I’ve written and distributed over 1,000 articles to promote my websites.
– Books: When John Wiley & Sons came to me to write “101 Weird Ways to Make Money,” I completed it ahead of schedule. I appeared on Fox News and other television programs to promote it.
– Ezines: Over the years I’ve produced more than fifteen newsletters, e-mail courses and other e-mail products.
– E-books: I’ve written, published, and sold more than twenty e-books (PDF, Kindle, and other formats).
– Blog Posts: I have a blog on the Huffington Post, one of the most-visited websites in the world. I’ve also written hundreds of posts for various clients’ blogs.
– Ghost Writing: I’ve produced numerous articles for clients who needed to put their own names on the work.
I’m Ready to Be Your Writer
You’ll find samples of my work linked to in the side bar to the right. Use the form below to contact me.
Pricing depends on your requirements, of course, but I understand that you might want to have some idea of what I charge, so here are some recent examples of work I’ve done and what I charged.
- $145 for a 750-word ghost-written article that required hours of research
- $100 for a 1,500-word “top 10” article
- $200 – $250 each for several “big lists” (50 to 100 items) of 3,000 to 4,000 words
- $100 each for hundreds of researched informational blog posts
- $30 per hour for projects that included several types of writing
Why Not Request a Quote or Let Me Answer Your Questions?
I can be reached at this email address:
Copyright Steve Gillman 2017